Perfect as handouts, mailers, inserts and more.
Versatile, easy-to-design and effective. Make postcards the Swiss Army knife in your marketing toolbox and use them for mail campaigns, street marketing, appointment reminders, coupons, box inserts and more. Choose from a variety of standout paper stocks and professionally designed templates.
Plus, with our mailing services, we can help you put together an address list, get discounted postage and save hours of work.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium plus glossy front & back (18-pt): A thicker, heavier stock with a UV glossy front and back. Makes colors and images really pop on both sides.
• Standard recycled (14-pt): stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
Mailing services – helping you save time, money and hassle
• Everything handled for you, from address verification to delivery
• Available with the following sizes: 4.2″ x 5.5″, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 5.5″ x 8.5″, 6″ x 9″
• Available with the following stocks: standard glossy, standard matte, standard recycled or premium glossy
• Discounted bulk postage rates
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Have a quick, direct headline and no more than 2 different fonts.
• Keep your design simple – too many elements can be overwhelming.
• Stand out by using colorful photography, or making your logo big and bold.
Putting your postcards to work
• Create a consistent look by using the same paper and design as your business cards.
• Include a special offer or coupon so that you can track customer response.
• Create bag inserts to thank customers and highlight other products or services you offer.